It’s impossible not to love peanut butter cookies. There’s just something so comforting and nostalgic about them. They are my go-to last minute party cookies since they are so quick and completely irresistible. These can be whipped up and baked in less than 30 minutes so get to the kitchen and make a batch! I dare you to eat just one…
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- I Large Egg Lightly Beaten
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Fleur De Sel (French Sea Salt)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Roll mixture into 1 tablespoon mounds.
- Place mounds about 1 inch apart on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using the back of a fork, flatten mounds creating a crosshatch pattern.
- Sprinkle each cookie with Fleur De Sel.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown around the edges.
Cookies will stay fresh for up to 5 days in an airtight container, but good luck not eating them all right out of the oven!